Call for Applications of EVS project “Future Society LAB 2″
Would you like to organize “Human Library”, advocate for Human Rights, organize training courses or seminars based on the values of Human rights and create different social actions to promote and advocate vulnerable groups?
NOW YOU HAVE A CHANCE!
AIM OF THE PROJECT: To empower young people to participate in civic and social processes related to human rights and integration of vulnerable groups at local, national and international levels.
PLACE: Vilnius, Lithuania
DURATION: 12 months
NGO National Institute for Social Integration.
The organization was founded to promote the equality education campaign ‘All Different, All Equal’. Since then the campaign has grown into an innovative Human Rights education program, which has challenged societal views and norms from different angles:
– Complimenting formal education with peer-to-peer education;
– Creating and coordinating movements and campaigns which inspire all of Europe (We were a national coordinator of CoE “No hate speech” movement (’I Love panda’).
– Working with young journalists, opinion shapers, ethical media (Media4Change)
– Contributing to an international project involving partners from all around the Europe “Voice4Migrants”.
– Uniting NGO sector in Lithuania and empowering innovative NGO’s to work together (NGO Beehive: NGO co-working space in Vilnius);
– Inspiring change through social innovation and social entrepreneurship, advocacy and promotion (Organised BizZz, Social Enterprise Summit, Social Enterprise Accelerator ’Socifaction’).
HUMAN RIGHTS PROGRAMME:
The programme consists of organizing “Human Library”, coordinating No Hate Speech Movement campaign initiated by Council of Europe on a national level, helping to organize training courses or seminars based on the values of Human rights and creating different social actions to promote and advocate vulnerable groups. And working on many more interesting activities based on human rights education.